TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
Information that we collect directly from you
We may collect some or all of the following information directly from you, depending on your interactions with us and our website and services:
- your name,
- your phone number
- email address
- information you post or submit on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Prithvimitra
As is true of most websites, when you use the Website, we may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log:
- Domain from which you accessed this site.
- Internet address of the website that linked you to our site.
- Web browsing software and operating system used to view this site.
- Date and time you accessed this site plus the pages you visit and for how long.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in order to contact you, comply with our legal obligations, and to improve our products and services. We do not sell, rent, or share your personally identifiable information to or with third parties in any way.
Prithvimitra may use this information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Subscribe you to and send you newsletters.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Call or schedule an online call.
- Register you for a Prithvimitra event or session.
- Respond via email.
- Respond to a question or other inquiry.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
SECURITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. These security measures are NOT a guarantee that information provided will not be intercepted or hacked.
Cookies are small pieces of identifying information, stored by your browser on your PC, to enable information about your session on the website/mobile application to be maintained. The cookie may contain actual information (e.g. the date of your last visit), or just a unique reference ID that allows the website to look up information about your use.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies. We may publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, availableat https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293?hl=en.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Information or requests you submit via any of the contact forms on our website is only used to answer a request, reply to your message, or make a proposal. Contact form information is retained for customer service purposes only.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers such as Zoom and other such online video conferencing websites to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as conducting online training sessions, conducting any quiz or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
These third-party applications such as Zoom, Google Meet, etc are governed by their own individual privacy policies.
The Website is intended for adults. Prithvimitra does not intentionally or knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from minors (under the age of 18) and requests that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information on the Website.
You have the option to withdraw your consent or to opt-out of the services being provided by the Website. In case of such withdrawal and/or opt-out you will not be able to have access to the Website and related services.
Name: Lakshmipraba U SContact Details: 9731211364
[Note: You acknowledge and agree that you will have to send an email to email@example.com if you wish to have all your information deleted from the Website databases and servers.]
Last updated – 14/03/2022